Are you the one we're looking for?
Designer in mobile hydraulics
Log Max AB is looking for a designer with experience in mobile hydraulics. You will be in Grangärde (head office) or at one of our smaller offices in Gävle and Borlänge. As a hydraulic designer, you will primarily develop and maintain our hydraulic systems on the harvesting heads that are our main product.
Log Max manufactures harvesting heads for mechanical forestry and is one of the largest manufacturers on the market. We have a strong brand in Sweden and internationally, and 80% of our products are exported. We are about 100 people in the workforce, and our head office and production is located in Grangärde, Sweden. We also have offices in Borlänge and Gävle, Sweden.
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work in an inspiring, safe, and developing workplace with employees who are passionate about the products.
- To work at a well-established company with a market-leading position in the forest industry.
- To be part of our R&D department and to work closely with our team in electrical/control systems and mechanics driven by new technology and development.
- A work environment where you work independently as well as in a team. You will also have close contact with our customers. The job mainly involves constructing and developing hydraulic systems for our harvesting heads.
As an employee of Log Max, you also get:
- 4,000SEK / year in wellness allowance
- Extended holiday agreement
- Occupational pension and extra parental leave salary
- An international and diverse work environment
- Free access to Log Max’s staff gym
- Staff Activities (breakfast, after work and more fun)
- Development and maintenance of our hydraulic systems.
- Ensure that drawings and other technical documents related to hydraulic systems are correct and updated.
- Carry out tests and measurements in the field and our workshop.
- Support and training internally within the company.
- Hydraulic coordination.
- Contact with our subcontractors.
We are looking for you who is a creative and solution-focused person with a relationship-building and collaborative approach. As a person, you are confident and independent. You are responsive and curious and a quick learner.
We believe you are an engineer focusing on hydraulics or have equivalent knowledge in hydraulics development. You have knowledge and an understanding of the interaction between control systems, hydraulics, and mechanics.
You are an experienced person with at least five years of experience with broad technical competence.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Anna-Klara Holgersdotter at +4670-453 81 88 or Jan Hedman at +4676-014 81 00 at NXT Jobb, who are recruiting for the position.
If you have questions about the position, contact the person responsible for the R&D department Johan Ericson, +4672-239 43 97.
Union liaison Jonas Berglund, +4672-215 89 36.
Selection and interviews are ongoing. You make your application here: talang.nxtjobb.se
Welcome with your application!